Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Plz help me DSL VOIP router to Connect 3CX serve

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by vipsnak, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipsnak

Hi
    I have install 3CX serve at home .. my internet provider fullrate.dk the send me DSL routers or voip install in my dsl routers (ZyXEL P-2602DIA )
    How to Connect Fullrate voip ( phone line ) with 3CX serve .
    Any help plz or Wiki/Help
    Thanks

2. albertc

Fullrate should have per-configured its SIP information inside your DSL router. Login to your ZyXEL router. Under the VOIP section, copy down all the information and use that information to setup your 3CX server. Follow the instruction in this document. http: //www.3cx.com/manual/3CXPhoneSystemManual10.pdf NO LONGER AVAILABLE. NEW LINK: http://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/. Good Luck.

3. vipsnak

Thanks for reply
    Problem with fullrate (voip or Sip ) i cant use sip info to other box or 3cx phone system .. i get all info from fullrate adsl routers
    sip id or password or serve adress..

customer servivce toll me u cant use other box or 3cx phone system fullrate voip ..
    fullrate voip only work with the ADSL routers (ZyXEL P-2602DIA )

Plz Any option to me . How to connect fullrate voip line from (ZyXEL P-2602DIA routers ) 3cx phone system ..

Thanks

4. albertc

If those info are hard coded in the adsl router and you do not have any mean to obtain those information. There is no way for you to use 3CX with that voip line.

One option you have is to use a PSTN gateway and treat your fullrate voip line as an analog line. What you'll do is to connect the phone cord from the adsl modem and plug it into the PSTN gateway and configure the PSTN gateway to work with your 3CX server. Its not a good idea but it should work.

5. vipsnak

ok Thanks
    Only way to use my fullrate voip service (Patton Smartnode 4114 ) or then connect to my 3cx serve ...
    Why i use fullrate voip service . I can Call unlimited landline to all Danish landline and mobile numbers
    No call charges for calls to Danish landlines and mobile numbers no fixation
    that all benfit i have ... plus i have friends in Kashmir the can connect to my 3cx and call out from my 3 cx serve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.