Polycom 335 web UI password

Discussion in 'Windows' started by kbrutlag, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kbrutlag

I've provisioned a Polycom 335, and the system is showing me the 'Phone pwd'. When I click on the 'Phone UI' button, it takes me to the phones web login page, but none of the passwords listed work. To make things worse, the default password for the phone no longer works since it was provisioned.

Anyone run into this?

3CX is running latest version: 15.5.1136.6

Thanks much

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @kbrutlag
    The password used for the phones UI after it has been provisioned can be found under extension settings - Phone provisioning - Phone web page password.

3. kbrutlag

Thank you @YiannisH_3CX. That location shows the same password that is shown under the Phone UI. The phone web interface reports back authentication failed.

So I just tied the web interface on that extension, and was able to access it. Very odd that it didn't work last Friday using the same password.

#3 kbrutlag, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  4. northfield

Same issue, tried every password, none work. Really need to be able to log into the web config of these phones!

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If the phone has been provisioned by 3CX then the password is the one listed under extension settings - Phone provisioning - Phone web page password. If the phone was manually registered then the password is the default one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.