Polycom 450 and 650 Locks Up

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LyonAdmiral, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LyonAdmiral

I'm just wondering if anyone in the community who has these series phones in production now or ever, had an issue where the phone itself would just lock up and stop responding; wouldn't take a call or place a call, wouldn't let you navigate menus, the backlight would stay illuminated, wouldn't pass traffic to the connected device.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
    Daniel

2. BigT55439

Seems to be an issue with SP5. My VVX 500 Polycoms started exhibiting this behavior after upgrading to SP5. There are some bugs there I think. I am now trying to revert and having issues. Frustrating!

3. LyonAdmiral

I ended up rolling back to V14, there were some features for my legacy phones that work in 14 that don't in 15, which is unfortunate because I really was into rolling the 3CX Debian box.

4. innovative7

We have an open ticket with Polycom. Specifically the VVX500. We have found the issue. We are working with Polycom for an engineering fix.

If you call into 3CX and they say they don't see a problem. Well, let's just say I am very disappointed in 3CX right now. Left our company hanging with a lot of broken phones.

5. smartsoft

Is there a resolution for this issue from 3CX or Polycom ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.