• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Polycom IP 330 and IP 650

Status
Not open for further replies.

future-data.biz

Reaction score
Dear Forum,

I have a number of polycom IP 330's and IP 650's on 3.1 3CX system and they work perfectly. When I trialled 4.x beta none of these polycom phones could ring. You could ring out but the phone would not ring if you rang its extension.

The log came up with " header cache is empty".

Also, conferencing on the phones was an issue on that beta version (the last 4.x beta version).

Then moving back to 3.1 everything was back to normal. I now have to upgrade a customer to v5 when it is released and I am unsure if I am going to have these problems. Has anybody trialled v5 with Polycom IP 650's and IP 330's with success?

FYI - I am using the latest bootrom and firmware from Polycom (SIP 2.2 and bootrom 4)

The customer has already invested in the handsets and I would not like it if we had a problem in the latest version. I will be testing v5 beta release candidate 2 this week to see what results I get.

Also, the 3CX product as a whole is functioning better than a very large vendor the customer used to use and for about a 10th of the price that they paid before.

Many thanks in advance for any insight or suggestions

Kind regards

Rob

This was resolved in version 5 of 3CX!!!

Kind regards,

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TECHXNEPAL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.