• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Polycom IP 6000 BLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to load and view BLFs on the Polycom IP 6000 phone. The phone has the latest firmware and is provisioned. However, the only buttons that show up on the screen are new call and forward. I cannot see any of the BLFs configured in the management console.

Hello,

As far as I know the Polycom IP 6000 does not support BLFs. Please check the Admin Guide (http://supportdocs.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/global/documents/support/user/products/voice/SoundStation_IP_6000_User_Guide_SIP_v3_2.pdf).

Thank you.

Thomas

Thanks for the reply. Is there another way to pick up a shared park from the polycom phone? I use the blf on a Yealink T42 to park to sp0. If I then try to dial *10 from the Polycom phone, it says called number does not exist.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Acosta
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.