Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Polycom - Multiple Incoming Calls Per Phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SnAzBaZ, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnAzBaZ

I have recently upgraded our Polycom Soundpoint IP 320 & 330 phones to Polycom SIP 3.3.1.0769 and BootROM 4.2.0.0310. This update required new configuration files which we have created. However now each phone can only receive one incoming call, previously they could handle two calls.

The IP330 and IP320 have two Line keys. In one of our global configuration files we have:

<reg reg.1.lineKeys="2" reg.1.callsPerLineKey="2" reg.1.server.1.expires="300" reg.1.ringType="13"></reg>

But it does not allow two calls. We have also tried setting the callsPerLineKey to 1.

Note we don't want to register two different extensions, I would just like the phone to ring with the second call if Line 1 is busy. That way the person on the phone gets notification that another call is coming in and can decide if they want to answer it or let it go to VM etc.

Any suggestions as to how we get two calls again?

Thank you.

2. FGCUHank

FGCUHank New Member

Did you check the box in the extension setup to allow multiple calls?

3. SnAzBaZ

No, and I was not aware that there was one, but I have now found it. Thank you. Hopefully that will solve the issue, I will see.

4. willow

willow Member

that should do it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. north3

Can someone point me into the directio of where I can configure the extension setup to allow multiple calls. I have looked at the extension settings and I am not able to locate it. I have a Yealink phone.

Thanks,
    Jack

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

#6 leejor, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  7. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Extensions---->Forwarding Rules---->I want to be able to accept more than one call at a time.

Also in settings--->advance---->custom parameters--->ALLOWBUSYOPTFORGROUP--->value should be set for 1

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.