• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Polycom Provisioning Template - Speed Dial / Line Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphere

Reaction score
Does anyone know or have any information how to map an additional line key on a Polycom 321 to a speed dial? Reviewed the whole provisioning guide from Polycom and tried a variety of approaches without much success.

Thanks

Not that hard, just change the number of lines you want after the the model in the follwing code:

reg.1.lineKeys="1"
reg.1.lineKeys.SPIP320="2"
reg.1.lineKeys.SPIP321="2"
reg.1.lineKeys.SPIP330="2"
reg.1.lineKeys.SPIP331="2"
reg.1.lineKeys.SPIP335="2"
reg.1.lineKeys.SPIP450="0"
reg.1.lineKeys.SPIP550="2"
reg.1.lineKeys.SPIP560="2"
reg.1.lineKeys.SPIP650="2"
reg.1.lineKeys.SPIP670="0"

If you set it to 0 there will still be 1 line of course.

Regards,

Remco

Thank you for your response, but unfortunately you have misunderstood my question.

What I want to do is map line key 2 to a speed dial instead of just another line - in this case the 3cx call pickup function *20*

There are various conflicting options in the polycom administrator's guide, none of which I can get to work.

<call
call.directedCallPickupString="*20*"
call.directedCallPickupMethod="legacy"
call.offeringTimeOut="0"
/>

or remapping the physical key as follows (with appropriate entry in the speeddial

<feature
feature.directedCallPickup.enabled="1"
feature.urlDialing.enabled="0"
/>

<key
key.SPIP_321.10.function.prim="SpeedDial"
key.SPIP_321.10.subpoint.prim="99"
/>

neither of which works. The only way I can find to do it is set via the web interface of each phone manually under the 'Utilities -> Line Key Configuration' which is tedious and means every time a phone reboots it has to be done, or to disable option 66 which defeats the option of having phone provisioning in the first place.

Nearly every other option on the web interface shows a corresponding field for the config file but of course this does not. Exporting the config from the phone also does not show any fields relevant.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.