• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Polycom SSIP 6000 reports UNPROVISIONED

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpontus

Reaction score
Hi,

I am running 3CX 12 SP2. I have a Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 phone which reports UNPROVISIONED in the MAC Address field in 3CX. I did a factory reset of the phone. I deleted the extension/config files from 3CX and recreated it. I changed the Option 66 URL in my DHCP server. The phone appears to have pulled all the correct settings in from 3CX like name, ext, time, etc. Any ideas?

Chris

Same here, all of my Polycom IP 7000s show up as UNPROVISIONED. I did all the normal stuff to re-provision. Removed phone from extension, removed all old config files, firmware update, and then add it back to the extension. They work fine, just show up as UNPROVISIONED.

It’s funny on v11 all my Cisco 7960s showed up as UNPROVISIONED and the Polycom’s where the only ones that looked normal. With v12 it’s the other way around. BTW, re-provisioning all the 7960 was a PITA.

Jim…

Cisco 7960 will give no information that they are provisioned. It sok as long as they work. This is for the admin to see. if they work, having unprovisioned in the phones page is not going to cause a problem. As long as everything works then everything is ok.

Keep in mind that polycom and cisco 79XX series have absolutely no 3CX features inside them so yes we made the template, gave instructions on how to provision, but we should not expect the bells and jingles that other phones that work closely with us have...

Yes, they do work. 3CX provides a template so I don't understand why it reported the MAC address properly in V11 but in V12 the field displays 'unprovisioned'. Something must have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.