• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Polycom to 3CX external

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawsontang

Reaction score
Hi.,
i have setup 3CX System on another network or ISP...
All softphone connect fine... but i cannot manage to connect any Deskphone.. Polycom 330...
Please help on what i should set.. or what port should i open on both firewall end...

Thks

What ip are you using for the softphone's. Are they also on a separate network. Make sure that the Label and Address are the same in the web interface.

If the softphones are on the same remote network as the "deskphones" , and they work, then It probably isn't a firewall issue, at this point, at least, not 'til you get one way audio problems. Do the 3Cx server logs show a registration attempt by the phones? Did you assign a different (unique) port number to each of the sets? Do you have STUN set-up and enabled on the deskphones?

sounds like a phone provisioning or setup issue on the phones. have you verified the server address of the 3cx server in the phone? also make sure subnet masks match up? We have polycom 560's and I the first time I set them up manually for testing, I messed up my subnet. I corrected it and all was well. I have since gone to DHCP provisioning using option 66 and setting up reservations so I can have all phones on a certain IP range.

Hi,
The same happens to me.... I was working fine with my Polycom IP 331. The Polycom, the softphones and the 3CX were working fine at my network, but now I moved the 3CX System to a server with a Public IP, and mys softphone and the linksys are working fine, but my Polycom IP 331 can not be registered....
Somebody can help me ?

Thanks

ramonbatista said:
The Polycom, the softphones and the 3CX were working fine at my network, but now I moved the 3CX System to a server with a Public IP, and mys softphone and the linksys are working fine, but my Polycom IP 331 can not be registered....
Somebody can help me ?

Does the 3CX log show a registration attempt by the Polycom? If not, you need to be sure that the new server address (public IP) in the Polycom datafill is correct and reachable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.