• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

PolyCom VVX - Mapping The BLF to attendant.resourceList.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwebco

Reaction score
Hello all,

When Provisioning a Polycom 400vvx with a side car, I was attempting to only show the two lines on the main phone, and populate the Sidecar with the lines i wanted leaving attendant.resouceList.(3 - 9) => BLANK, and then add BLF's starting with position 10 and so on. The trouble is, despite me specifying 'empty' slots in the BLF tab of the Phone, the empty slots get seemingly ignored and BLF slots 10 and above just get mapped down to lowest freely available BLF slot on the phone. Where can I specify this mapping, such that the var
{IF blf3}
attendant.resourceList.3.address="%%blf3%%"

is getting correctly mapped from the DropDownlist on the form in 3CX so blank SHOULD get null, and then IF blf3 should evaluate to false.

currently as it stands, DropDownlist element id = 14 is getting maps to var blf3. Sure I can manually provision each phone, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of using the 3CX UI?

Angular? REALLY? ;)

Any help would be appreciated.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.