• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Polycom VVX300 and VVX400 no multiple lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwebco

Reaction score
I am having a problem with VVX 300 and VVX 400 phones. They are provisioning fine after factory reset. However the behavior when a second phone call come in to a a phone with an existing conversation in progress, the caller get immediately thrown to the voicemail. Have I tried checking the "Accept multiple calls" option from the Extension - Forwarding Rules Tab, of course. Have I saved this config and re-provisioned the phone thereafter? yes. But still, alas all VVX 300 phones do not allow more than one call. Anyone else run into this? Is there a workaround? I am on latest (no updates avail of V15 and all Polycoms are provisioned at the latest supported version 5.4.4.2473 as specified in 3CX documentation. The only clue to this madness was on the Polycom phones themselves attempting to load a "ma-caddress--.web" file not found errors from the provisioning path. Is 3CX supposed to magically create these files for consumption on the server? (these files were absent when I looked for them) Did I miss a step not shown in the documentation for provisioning the VVX series of phones with 3CX?

One more thing, license is PRO.

Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.