Pop up script database open automatically for inbound call of different DID

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Uzzy, Jan 27, 2017.

?

Do you think this will be helpful for call center where agent can give quick support ?

1. Yes this is very urgent and definitely need it.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No. Not important

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Uzzy

Uzzy Guest

Hi,
    For call center, it would be awesome to have a ways or option where lets say i have several phone number for businesses. when a customer call to Phone number A, a pop up window suddenly appear with a inbound call show details or script of the company or department on the screen. while agent need to answer call for Phone number A, they will be quickly know what to say for phone number A customer, such as ready made script, or any customized message or update note. this will be a big plus for call center.

Lets say i take call for dell and microsoft. each have a phone number.
    when microsoft customer call , agent should know this is a microsoft customer, at the same time, a pop up window database for microsoft open where all script and message, or basic technical solution listed on it. this will help agent to provide quick support and avoid greeting other companies greetings to other company calls.
    What do you think of this option?

thanks

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If i understand correctly this can already be done,
    In the inbound rule created for each DID you can name it Dell or Microsoft, then navigate to contacts / options and select prepend name under "Add Group, Queue or DID/DDI Names to Caller ID"
    this will display the DID name e.g Dell and then the number calling so you will know what number the client dialed

2017-02-07_17h51_45.png

Uzzy likes this.
  3. Uzzy

Uzzy Guest

Thanks a lot YiannisH , I will give that a try later.