Popup incoming call

Discussion in 'Android' started by smorelos, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smorelos

Just installed the 3CX software on my Android and when I receive a call it rings but the program does not open, I have to unlock the screen, slide down the notification bar and click on 3CX then I have to hope that they haven´t terminated the call and answer. How can I activate the popup notifications?

2. kevin

kevin Member

@smorelos

What version of 3CX Phone for Android are you running?
    What version of the Android OS is your phone running?
    What is the precise brand/model number of your phone?

My 3CX Phone for Android behaves exactly how you are expecting, so it seems very likely to be related in some way to some part which is external to the 3CX software component...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. smorelos

I'm running 3CX Phone for 3CX Phone system 3.0.50 on a Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 with 4.1.2 Android

4. kevin

kevin Member

@smorelos

I can partly replicate your issue on a couple of Samsng phones, including the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

It seems that this behaviour is imposed by the phone, because of the custom home page behaviour Samsung has apparently put on the OS.

Unless Samsung Support tell you otherwise, I can find no useful way to work around the problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. rjhsystems

Kevn:

It's the 3CX Phone System 12 Client for Android App itself causing the issue

when the you remove the app from the running tasks the incoming popup works as intended.. when you hang up. the 3cx dialer appears when you then close it and go to the home screen and another call comes in then no incoming popup it puts call in notification if you again remove 3cx from running tasks the next incoming call will display a popup when that call ends screen will go to the 3cx dialer then if you press home button to goto home screen and do something else next call 3cx puts in notification center until you remove 3cx from running tasks. you have to keep removing 3cx from running tasks after each call for the popup to come through

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.