• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Port 3200 in Contact Header

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevemayman

Reaction score
Trying to get my first 3CX PBX working and just got off the phone with a very capable tech support guy from my trunk provider. He was able to get everything almost working, but calls were dropping after 20 or 30 seconds since (in his words) " the CONTACT header contains port :3200 and the provider is responding back with an ACK to what ever is in the contact header."

The following are lines he thought relevant from the 3CX log:

[CM505003]: Provider:[Nexvortex - US] Device info: Device Not Identified: User Agent not matched; Capabilities:[reinvite, replaces, able-no-sdp, recvonly] UserAgent: [] PBX contact: [sip:[email protected]:3200]

He also mentioned that it is not my router causing the problem because he was able to go into 3CX and explicitly make it use port 5060 and that it was being changed to 3200 within the 3CX PBX. He was not able to figure out how this was happening or where to change it and told me that it was a question for 3CX. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.