Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Possible bug in Extension Statistics report

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Laurent84, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurent84

Hi there,

I am using 3CX v12.5, and I have found a possible bug in the 3CX report Extension Statistics.

For our Callcentre we would like to see the total outbound calls, and the total talk time of these outbound calls.
    I use the following input in the report Extension Statistics:
    Period & Extension Filter: custom
    Call type: External
    Destination: Outbound
    Calls: Answered

When the report has been generated, the report shows the colums Outbound Answered, Total Answered, Total Talking time.
    In the column Outbound Answered is the first wanted value, the total outbound calls. The other 2 columns however show total values of outbound AND inbound calls. I have checked this by manually look at the stored recorded calls, and count the total talking time of the inbound and outbound calls.

If you look at the input at the start of the report, these results are wrong in my opinion. Unless I use the wrong report or input?

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Laurent

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi Laurent,
    Here on SP6 I could not see any mismatch, do you still see such issues on last service pack?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laurent84

Hi pj3x,

Thank you for your reply. We still have this issue.

My conclusion is that the output values of 'Total Talking Time' of the mentioned report shows the total talking time of all kind of calls, and not only outbound+external calls. I can send you screenshot of our data, if you want?

4. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there, yes please do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.