Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Possible to go back to operator after leaving voicemail?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by epeterson, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epeterson

Is it possible to return to the operator (or IVR or anything but get hung up on) after leaving a voicemail?

The only thing I have been able to do is escape to operator without leaving a message.

v14 sp3

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

The assumption probably is that once you went to the trouble of leaving a voicemail for someone, then that's it, you're done. If you were put through to the wrong person, or department, then go back to the operator before leaving a message.

You can always suggest this option as a feature. 3cx-ideas-f57.html

3. epeterson

I figured that was the case...of course the owner of my company wants to talk to everyone while he's out of town.

With our old system the owner could leave a message for Andy, then bounce back to operator and get transferred to Bob, then have Bob transfer him to Charlie, leave a message for Charlie then bounce back to operator to get transferred to Dave...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.