• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Power Dialer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibrahim akgün

Forum User
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hi,

I have got a power dialer its getting who will be called or not from MSSQL DB access. If my DurumID column value is 1 then its will get number. Once Loop is complete im updating DurumID to 2 so next loop power dialer can not get last record for re-call. My algorithm is like this.
When Loop is completed for testing purpose i'm changing DurumID to 1 for give this record re-call situation but Power Dialer not calling it until i have restart services.. I think variables not resetting before 3cx service restart.

Thank you.

Schema is attached..

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 21
  • a.png
    a.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 20
Hello @ibrahim akgün,

Are you setting the variable DurumID to 2 in a database? The database should hold all the information.

Or do you have some callflow or project varible? There is a known issue causing that callflow and project variables are not being reset between dialer cycles. This is going to be fixed in the next release of the CFD. Is this what you mean?

Kind regards.

Hi,
Nope i m getting whole data from my database. As you seen in picture of my CFD. Im getting persons from MY DATABASE with DurumID=1 then ;
For example there are 2 records .. Go in Loop.. and Calling Person 1 then Calling Person 2 and (Making this again at Database side) Update DurumID=2 that called persons. There is no problem from here. Now Dialer can not call this persons again because their DURUMID=2.. Everything working as expected.
But when i have changed this persons DurumID=1 at database side Dialer have to call them at next check but not calling. When i have restart service Dialer working again and calling. I think DatabaseAccess component not getting new data at every turn till i have restart services.

Attachments

• ara.png
    ara.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 12
  • gunce.png
    gunce.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 12
That's weird, the database should be queried every time. What value are you setting for "PauseBetweenDialerExecution"? If you set a value too high there, after executing the first cycle, the dialer will not execute for that number of seconds, so the problem might be that the dialer is still waiting...

Nope PauseBetweenDialerExecution is set for 10. Is there any log for check if DataBase Access Component query new data at every turn?

Ok i checked logs and see that there is no problem with DatabaseComponent its getting new data every turn... So its have to about INDEX variable that im using it for looping in database records. I think its not resetting at every turn than i can not go in loop again after first turn. So what can i do ?

Attachments

• loop.png
    loop.png
    28 KB · Views: 14
Yes, that's what I mentioned in my first response. That's a known issue that we will be fixing in the next release of the CFD. Meanwhile, you can solve it by adding a new "Assign a Variable" component at the beginning of the dialer flow, and there set the index to 0.

Kind regards.

Thank you so much. Its fixed by this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.