Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Predictive and power dialing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pbsa, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbsa

Is there any predictive dialer software solutions that work with 3CX?

If not are there API's that can be called to get 3CX to dial numbers and then monitor if a call is answered and then find an agent/extension that is not on the phone?

I am looking at using 3cx Enterprise as a replacement for Asterisk and I also have a need for something similar to Vicidialer for 3cx. Any informaiton would be appreciated, we are also open to completing some development ourselves provided that the 3cx has the api's like asterisk to implement a power dialer and a predictive dialer.

Cheers

2. h2009

h2009 Member

Snom phones very predictive dial built into them. Worth having a look.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pbsa

We currently use snom phones and we are not aware of any predictive dial support. I also checked on snom.com and there was no mention of support for predictive. Can you provide some more details such as snom models and how this model of snom phone implements predictive dial.

The snoms do support phone dialing and hand up via url

4. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Hi! I also need the predictive dialer. Do you found anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.