Predictive Dialer With Comments For Call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Theo K., Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theo K.

Greetings,

I have been trying to setup something but have been unable to figure out how to do it. I am not very experienced with 3CX system so any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to configure 3CX to pull number from a file, and then call those numbers by allocating it to agents, after each call I'd like the system to dial the next number on the list. Also, I need for it to allow the agents to write comments about the call during the call and store those comments in a database.

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

2. eddv123

eddv123 Active Member

3. Theo K.

Thanks for the response, does that system allow me to have the agents make a comment for each call? I could make the dialer with Call Flow Designer, the issue I have is how to have the comments written by the agents stored after each call.

4. voiptoys

voiptoys Member

You could create a CRM plugin that performs a screen pop when the agent answers the call (remember, the dialer is placing the call, and when the call is answered by the outside party, it will ring the agent). The plugin will need to know who the two parties are engaged in the call, and write this information somewhere. Building a full-featured dialer is not a trivial task. You might consider taking a look at our dialer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Theo K.

How does one create a CRM plugin that performs a screen pop when the agent answers the call? Do you mean I'd have to write a whole application to get this feature? Is there no way with the 3CX software to store a comment about a call?

6. voiptoys

voiptoys Member

Actually, after further thought, this might not be that hard. 3CX Phone for Windows has the ability to invoke an executable when the agent answers a call. That executable could be a web browser, pointing to a CRM, or a simple windows forms application that allows you to write your notes to a database. You wouldn't necessarily need a full-blown CRM plugin to accomplish what you are need.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.