• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Preferred phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

timvanzee

Reaction score
I'm looking to make a switch on the SIP phones that I get and add into our system. We've been using Grandstream phones for a few years, but I want to start moving to a phone that is "supported" by 3CX. It seems like Yealink has the most options. Any problems that you've experienced with Yealink? Other lines that you prefer?

Before I moved to Grandstreams I was at a company that had Yealink. They worked pretty well and were stable. My only issue with them was pricepoint as compared to the Grandstreams.

We use 100% grandstream on our customer installs.
They have been fantastic. Stick with the T4x series, they seem to be built a lot bettern then the T3x and lower models.

They are a bit more expensive but as the saying goes you get what you paid for.
Check out the T46 that is the model we sell the most of.

We sale unsopported phones close to 95% of the time, however we have had clients use supported phones at times and in those times its usually Yealink. With that being said I'd go with whatever works best for you when determining price, featutres, and support. If you have problems with the phone its more important to know the companies support team will be providing siuport for the phones more so than 3cx.

We only use Yealink's. We did use the T46/T42 and have started using the T27P/T29G. I prefer the T29G since it is color, has all the features, is Gigabit and has a great look. It seems to have the best voice quality when testing with clients. I have tried a couple of other brands to cut costs, but always come back to Yealink.

We only use/sell Yealink and Snom.
We stop selling Grand-stream because of the many firmware bugs and quality of used materials is not very well compared to Yealink and Snom.

tsukraw said:
We use 100% "Unsupported IP Phone" on our customer installs.
They have been fantastic. Stick with the T4x series, they seem to be built a lot bettern then the T3x and lower models.

They are a bit more expensive but as the saying goes you get what you paid for.
Check out the T46 that is the model we sell the most of.

You only use "Unsupported phones" that are T4x? Aren't the T4x Yealinks?

T4X are Yealink Phones... They are supported.. Can you please check?

Hi timvanzee

I would suggest that if possible always go for Supported Phones, depending on User preferences those can be Snoms, Yealinks, Fanvil or Htek. A supported phone means that the phone has been tested with the default templates on the System by R&D it has been found to work as expected. We are also very familiar with the phones so we can advise accordingly. When using an unsupported phone, we have no way of knowing whether that phone works correctly and does what it is supposed to do and in that case the phone manufacturer will have to help you out if you have issues, given a choice always go with a preferred/reccomended phone over an unsupported phone the list is here at www.3cx.com/support so that should make choosing a bit easier. For any other questions or inquiries please feel free to let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.