Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Preffered outsideLine

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mrLunkwill, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrLunkwill

Hi I have 10 VoIP lines from the same operator - and its no problem to say that
    Line 0 - Call on Every Externsion
    Line 1 - Call Externsion 101
    Line 2 - Call Externsion 102
    and so on - but What I want is then Externsion 101 press 0 (for an outside line) I want to give him Line 1 (For correct callerId)

I want all externsion to press 0 (i.e. I dont want a solution where you have to press 01 form line 1 02 for line 2 etc etc )

Can i do this somehow?

(And because its the same operatior I cant add multiple VoIP Provider - or? If I can to that its maybe the best solution.)

2. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

At the moment that is not supported by the system.

3. 3CXsupport

3CXsupport New Member

Hi, what you would have done is created an outbound rule for each extention.

All rules would be for calls with prefix '0'. Each one would apply for a different extension and for each extention the rule would place the call on a different line.

Currently you cannot specify a line, and Outbound rules can only place calls to specific VoIP Providers or gateways.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.