• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Prepend POUND (#) in Outbound Call Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxi

Reaction score
I need to prepend POUND after a 4 digit code in Outbound Call Rule, but it doesn't work, I know the 4 digits are working because when i press # in my softphone i can access the line.
3CX -> PSTN (4digits + # to access)

Any help?

I'm aware this is an ancient topic, but now it makes two of us which need this feature :) We need a number prefixed by #31# (= restricted call) for an outbound rule, but the phone server turns this into some hex-equivalents:

Code:
10:32:23.865  [CM503003]: Call(32): Call to sip:%2331%231%[email protected]:5060 has failed; Cause: 404 Not Found; from IP:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060

Would it be possible to fix this with an hotfix? It's a pretty important feature for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.