Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Presence in Bria and X-Lite

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by infostudi, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infostudi

Hello,
    I've noticed with pleasure that the latest build (5.1.4393) is able to manage presence with Counterpath products (X-Lite, eyeBeam and Bria).
    However, it isn't working properly, because I see all extensions online (green light), even if they are unregistered.

Are there any special settings to make in order to have a correct behavior?
    Thanks!

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

So far presence/BLF is only tested with Grandstream, SNOM and Aastra. However we will consider making it compatible with the Xlite products in future versions.

That said, do you have a commercial version? Note that the free edition does not include BLF/Presence features

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. infostudi

Thank you for the quick answer.
    Currently I'm using the free version.
    Are you going to support also X-Lite instant messaging?

4. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

We're going to support instant messaging. If XLite does it in a standard way - it will be supported.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.