Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Presence info for mobile calls

Discussion in 'iOS' started by michaelsalzburg, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaelsalzburg

Hi,

i have a question about the presence information when using the iOS app (current version from 24.11.2016):
    Is it possible that the 3CX client recognizes when a call via the standard mobile network (non-3CX) is currently active to automatically set the presence information?
    Reason for that is, that it would be great if colleagues could see that I'm in a call with my cellular network at the moment as they could if I would do the call with the 3CX system.

I hope I could describe this understandable. Thanks for any help!

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

We had it implemented, experimentally, about two years ago, for about 6 months, but we droped it because proved to be highly unreliable, and we don't have any plans to re-implement it. A simple case to be answered: how do you launch 3CX client app when a GSM call is incoming via the standard mobile network?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. michaelsalzburg

Thanks for your answer. I can follow your argumentation and understand your point. ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.