Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved presence not showing right in mac os client

Discussion in 'iOS' started by georgi0, Mar 20, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgi0

can you help me fix this problem?

thanks

Attached Files:

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Georgio
    Georgio, while in the Presence, please try to resize right the 3CX client (unlike Windows, MACOS doesn't show a window's resizing frame, and the 3CX MAC client is resizable). Also you may try, while in the Presence, in the 3CXClient menu, to click Re-register. Please tell me if any of these two tests fix the display problem.
    Thanks
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. georgi0

yes i did, but nothing changed.

thanks anyway.

4. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

If you want, today or next week, please send me by PM one eMail address where I could send you next week some 3CX client debug .DMGs.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

OK, thanks Georgio for helping us:

It seems the problem is the Arial font being disabled or missing in the system.
    Exit the 3CX client then open Finder/Applications/Font Book.app. In All Fonts scroll to Arial. If not present, you have to reinstall it (it's a system font) Otherwise, it should have been disabled and it should looks like in attached screenshot. Righ-click it and choose Enable "Arial" Family, then start the 3CX client again.

Attached Files:

#5 Vali_3CX, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  6. georgi0

it was my pleasure to assist you in helping me solve this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.