Presence queue stats unanswered polls

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by bbaker73, Dec 15, 2017.

1. bbaker73

Nov 27, 2015
    From what I see, under queue stats in 3CX Windows Client, Abandoned in the queue header are calls that have left the queue unanswered, but Abnd under the agent list in the queue are only calls that were rejected from pushing the button on the phone. That is useful, but our clients are looking for stats to better tune agent performance. I think one that would be useful is unanswered poll attempts, like in the report Queue Performance Overview, which I believe is all the polls in queues that the agent let ring and didn't answer (correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, is there a resource that better explains in detail the data in reports and how it is derived? I've been making lots of test calls and comparing to reports to figure out how it is calculating things so I can advise clients which reports are the most useful and what they mean. For example Agents in Queue Statistics % of calls serviced seems to be calls polled and unanswered in relation to answered calls, but if an agent were to answer no calls, this report doesn't reflect calls attempted it just shows 0 which is the same as an agent that was not logged in. At this point they need to pull a few reports to get an accurate picture if an agent is just not answering polls. Of course easy to understand reports won't negate having good supervision in the workplace but it helps in a larger environment.