• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Presented CLI on outbound calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccomley

Reaction score
3CX - v.11.26364.600
Gamma Telecom sip trunk (IPDC)

We have fifteen numbers on the Sip Trunk, and I thought I had set each extension up to give out on out going calls the DDI assigned to that phone. Inbound routing is working - calls to each DDI arrive at the correct extension or hunt group. But anyone they call, the "Main" Sip Trunk number is displayed on the recipient's screen, and their itemised billing also shows all calls as being from that number.

So I guess I'm missing a trick. Any clues??

Code:

Here's a screen shot of the Outbound Parameters screen - for which I have to say the documentation is clear as mud. I'm loath to play and risk buggering up the otherwise working system. :)

3CX%20Outbound%20Parms.PNG

Hi,

if not, go to each extension and under the "other" tab put outbound caller id, then go to voip provider section and choose your voip provider and take a look the attach

dont forger to press Add/Update button, then apply

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 691
We have a PRI and can not change our outbound caller id. It is the main trunk #.

Thanks mixig but that's what I already tried.

Thanks craigreilly - but our Sip Trunk provider allows us to use any of the CLI's associated with the ST - and indeed we can use any *other* number too (e.g. 0800) provided we sign a discslaimer with them first.

However, I will check they havn't locked this down for some reason...

Hi mixig,

mixig said:
then go to voip provider section and choose your voip provider and take a look the attach
After upgrading from v10 to v11 CLI was not sent, but now it works again.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.