Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

PRI/T1 Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dmarte, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarte

I am looking into installing 3CX in my office here in TX, US. We are currently on an Intertel PBX hooked to a T-1. I want to get a good gateway for this 3CX install but do not seem to make my mind. Any recomendations??? The Intertel is coming down not interface at all is needed. It will be a pure 3CX VoIP.

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

I recommend the Patton T1 gateway...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dmarte

What model in specific?

4. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Have a look at the datasheet at http://www.patton.com/datasheet/SN4960_datasheet.pdf . There are the various model numbers based on channels required.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. dmarte

Will all the necessary configurations will be generated for this particular model??

6. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Yes, the configs for the 4960 are all generated for 3CX.

If you plan to use a fractional e1/t1 then you should contact support as minor tweaking will be required to set the channels that are active / set for voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.