• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Örn Sölvi

Free User
Reaction score
I have seen a few inputs regarding audio-options in 3cx windows client. In my case I have two problems on the matter. One is when I upgrade for example from windows 1607 to 1703 all settings will go back to primary sound driver even though same headset is connected to the computer. Other is when a user is working in headquarters and then takes his labtop and docks it in another place that has exactly same type of headsets as in headquarters. All settings will go to primary sound driver.
I thought, OK I will set my Jabra as default communication device in windows, in both playback and recording, so that my primary sound driver would pick that up from windows. No luck there.
When you have few hundreds or even thousands of users this can be a real big deal breaker and will cause problems and it has caused problems.
3cx does not seem to have an interest in the problem unfortunately and I find it really disturbing. This has to be fixed as soon as posible.

Reactions: Torgeir
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.