• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Primux ISDN and 2N GSM BRI Enterprise Gateway Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

3cxtester

Reaction score
Hello to all,

We have a Primux S2o ISDN PCI card (http://www.primuxisdn.de/primux/index.htm) and two 2N GSM BRI Enterprise Gateways (http://www.2n.cz/en/products/gsm-gateways/digital-isdn-bri/bri-enterprise/). We have 10 VOIP Lines so for the land-line calls we are using the VOIP Provider and for the Cellphone calls we are using the two GSM Gateways.

Before posting a topic, I searched and found some old threads here in the forum about the Primux ISDN card and about 2N but those threads just confused me even more.

With the previous PBX software that we had, we were able to configure the ISDN card in that PBX and create a rule to redirect all the Outbound calls starting with 3 (Italy's cellphones) to the two 2N gateways connected to that ISDN card, so every cellphone was being called from those gateways instead of using our voip provider.

Now in 3CX I don't have any idea on how to configure the ISDN card to do the same that it was doing with the previous PBX software.

I tried contacting 3CX in Italy and 2N in Italy but those calls that I made, just confused me even more. :oops:

So at this point, I don't have any idea at all on how to proceed, so any suggestion from someone that has tried one of this devices or that can provide a different solution that can substitute this one, is welcome.

At the moment, the things that I am not clear about are :

- Do I have to buy a Voip Gateway instead of the BRI GSM Gateway ? :O
- Does the VOIP gateway has slots for the Cellphone cards that I am actually using ? :O :O
- Is there any other solution except from a gateway GSM or VOIP, like a VOIP provider with low rates for cellphones ?
:O :O :O

Looking forward to your replies.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.