Prioritized Hunt

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tjericson, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjericson

Hello,

I tried to setup Prioritized Hunt for a Queue today but ran into some issues. It is not ringing the extension in the correct order. I set them up in order while setting up the queue but it never rings in the correct order. All of the extensions are logged into the queue so thats not the issue. It rings in the same pattern every time which is strange.

Anyone have any thoughts on it?

Tim

2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

Is there a pattern to that pattern (excuse the confusion)?

Is it doing it in reverse order? Is it following the order but starting halfway down?

Try setting it to random order, click ok, call the queue, then set it back to prioritized hunt, click ok and maybe even restart the pbx.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tjericson

Actually there is and order to the order. It seems to be the order I originally setup the queue to be (it didnt matter at the time because we were using a ring all). When I tried to setup the prioritized hunt i put it in the order I wanted but it does not seem to work correctly. I have obviously applied and verified the settings took. I can try restarting the box after hours tonight.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.