Private phonebook not downloaded to provisioned phones

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by south3, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. south3

Hi,

With v9 I have problems on (at least) two installations where provisioned phones (Grandstream GXP-2010) are not having their address book updated with the users own entries that are entered in the Myphone portal.

I cannot find any trace of that 3CX is updating any file in the provisioning-directory with this information. As I've interpreted the information, when clicking Update Directory this should be sent out to provisioned phones.

B.r
    Joakim

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cylosoft

On our Polycom 670's it's only being updated at reboot.

3. south3

Tried that with no luck :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. cylosoft

I also noticed the user has to go into their phone book and hit the update button. If the user doesn't do that it doesn't seem to update the company phone book for the user.

So I'd say on some extension go into that users phone book and click update and then reboot the phone.

5. south3

I've tried do download the address book manually on the phones, rebooting etc.. Nothing seems to help.

6. dotnetfabrik

I'd also like to know how to make Grandstream-Phones integrate the Personal Phonebook into their XML-Phonebook.
    Doesn't work with GXP2000 and GXP2120.
    Please advise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.