Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Problem - Call Forward to External Number

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by nathan@refinedit, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nathan@refinedit

Hi Team,
    When trying to enable call forwarding to an external mobile number, I receive the following notification

09-Nov-2015 08:24:28.105 [Flow] Target endpoint for XXXXXXXXXX can not be built!

The number is callable directly from an ext but calls can not be forward. I am assuming it is something in the outbound rules but I have no restrictions set there.
    Ideas?

Nathan

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If the number can be dialled by the extension, and you are using exactly the same digits in the forwarding rule, then it's probably not an outbound rule issue.

Are there any restrictions, in place, for that extension, in the extension settings?
    Is there an available trunk for the call to forward on?
    Is it just this one extension having problems? Are others able to forward successfully?

Have a look at the verbose logs, it may give you some additional information as to why it's not going through.

3. nathan@refinedit

Thanks for the reply. Turns out it was an outbound rule.
    I had set the ext range 100-200 so ofcourse it wouldnt allow a call from a number on in that range.

I would say now I need to create a rule to allow outbound calls from 04* to allow it to divert to mobile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.