• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problem Can't make video call even by Counter Path Bria V2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raja Adil

Reaction score
Hi,

I have to send video from one extention to other, There is no video suport in 3CX client 6.0.727.0. I want to know if 3cx supports video or not. I also contacted 3cxSupport few weeks back but still waiting for their reply. I found on 3cx forum that 3cx proxy supports video and someone written X-Lite/Bria is working fine for video call. I have used bria but unable to send video If someone has done it please tell me the what I need to do. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Adil.

Matt,

Thanks for your reply, I have used the trail version of X-Lite 3.0. As soon as I click start button in order to start sending the cam to the called person it shows stop button and displays message sending video just for one second and comes back to original state. Could you please tell me which version of X-Lite you are using or suggest me if I am missing or doing any thing wrong.

regards,

Adil.

Raja Adil said:
Matt,

Thanks for your reply, I have used the trail version of X-Lite 3.0. As soon as I click start button in order to start sending the cam to the called person it shows stop button and displays message sending video just for one second and comes back to original state. Could you please tell me which version of X-Lite you are using or suggest me if I am missing or doing any thing wrong.

regards,

Adil.

we have tested the same version built 53621, and both way audio and video communication is excellent , just send us complete details of the setup and PC configuration at both end, are two extensions are remote ? (not is same LAN)

but we have tested on remote extension without any proxy or tunnel today and worked fine. so there could be minor change in setting required in x-lite for successful two way video

etelecom said:
but we have tested on remote extension without any proxy or tunnel today and worked fine. so there could be minor change in setting required in x-lite for successful two way video

Hi etelecom,

Can you give me settings for x-lite?

I trying x-lite: locally work fine, but remote extensions with x-lite have only 1-way sound.

Thank you.

That is a network configuration issue, not a setting within 3CX or X-Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.