• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problem connecting sip trunk gateway on v15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constantinos

Reaction score
Hi to all
I have a problem with 3cx v15 on debian. My provider gave me a fritzbox to use as a gateway with 10 dlds. Gave me IP and all the info. At my system i have 2 Ethernet pci cards. 1 for internet and 1 to connect to fritzbox. i fix from terminal static IP for both pci cards. Now the problem is that when i assign static ip for the fritzbox the firewall checker cannot resolve stun and the system doesn't have internet on it. So my question is how to make 3cx to recognize which card is for internet and which is for gateway.
Thanks

I can't say for sure if it's the same in Linux, but if this was a windows server it would just be a matter of not putting in a gateway on one of the NICs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.