problem on incoming call ** SNOM PROBLEMS

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lirees, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lirees

hi
    My 3CX sometimes has a strange behavior, when the call enter the operator answers but he hear a greeting message that i have record of the IVR, in the other cases the operator does not hear anything
    i have 3cx sp5 with snom 370 firmware 7.3.30 and 2 patton 4554 with firmware version 5.6

thanks

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: problem on incoming call

Unfortunately, intermittent troubles are the hardest to troubleshoot. You need to find some sort of a pattern to to failures, time of day, where the call is originating, who else is using an extension, etc.

A 3CX log of a failing call might help, but, of course, when you can't readily duplicate the issue, it becomes very difficult.

3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: problem on incoming call

I would start troubleshooting snom phones - they are becoming very weak in performance.
    All the snoms in my test department have performance issues - slow in operation. Sometimes I wonder just what they are doing sending a couple of registrations and some blf. reboot the phone - see if you see an immediate difference.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.