Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Problem Skype vs 3CX phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Musiek, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musiek

I have 3CX phone version 5.0.14900.0 and Skype version 5.1.59.112 (but i tried on newer and older versions). My problem is that i cannot make calls to anybody when skype is running. My calls are laggy and I cannot hear person on the other side.

I have integrated sound card SoundMax.

3CX phone works fine if i dont start Skype. If i turn on application and turn off, 3xPhone still dont work. The only solution which i have for now is not execute SKype if i want make a call.

My operating system is Win Xp proffesional with service pack 3

I heard that only me have problem with those two applications on one computer.

2. hainesk967

Check your audio setup in Skype to see if it's trying to use a microphone that's not there or trying to use stereo mix and an input.

3. Musiek

He is using my integrated sound card. When i talk by Skype there is no problem, only when i start 3cx this happens.

4. Musiek

I tried everything with audio i think. Dont know what to do now. Even format didnt work.

5. Musiek

I checked drivers with some combination of ports....still have problems.

6. Musiek

I discovered that web cam in my laptop had some messy drivers which after deinstalation, improved phoning by 3cx with active Skype. Still, have problem that after about 1 minute of conversetion i starting getting laggy sound from people which i am talking with. They on the other hand, hear me fine.

Turning off skype fixes issue. How can I improve it to working well with skype?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.