• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problem Skype vs 3CX phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musiek

Reaction score
I have 3CX phone version 5.0.14900.0 and Skype version 5.1.59.112 (but i tried on newer and older versions). My problem is that i cannot make calls to anybody when skype is running. My calls are laggy and I cannot hear person on the other side.

I have integrated sound card SoundMax.

3CX phone works fine if i dont start Skype. If i turn on application and turn off, 3xPhone still dont work. The only solution which i have for now is not execute SKype if i want make a call.

My operating system is Win Xp proffesional with service pack 3

I heard that only me have problem with those two applications on one computer.

Check your audio setup in Skype to see if it's trying to use a microphone that's not there or trying to use stereo mix and an input.

He is using my integrated sound card. When i talk by Skype there is no problem, only when i start 3cx this happens.

I tried everything with audio i think. Dont know what to do now. Even format didnt work.

I checked drivers with some combination of ports....still have problems.

I discovered that web cam in my laptop had some messy drivers which after deinstalation, improved phoning by 3cx with active Skype. Still, have problem that after about 1 minute of conversetion i starting getting laggy sound from people which i am talking with. They on the other hand, hear me fine.

Turning off skype fixes issue. How can I improve it to working well with skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.