Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Problem to exit for more than an outbound rule

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by elkeyer, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elkeyer

Good morning,

I have a 3CX version 11 with license purchased.

For calls to mobile use IP GSM cellular basis of a single chip, which means that for every one I can only make a call.
    I have 6 cell bases.
    To call cell create 2 outbound rules. In each rule became 3 bases.

The theme that when occupy the first 3 bases, and I will make the fourth call, which would require me to take the cellular basis of the second rule output. But I get the message that "there are no lines available, or are all taken"

I have the same number of features in the 2 cell 094 095 099 rules, etc

Is it possible to configure an outbound rule for more than three routes calls?

I would appreciate if you could guide me on this issue because I latched it.

Thank you

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

The short answer, is no. At this point you are limited to three outbound routes per rule.The assumption is that most user , with a number of trunks, make use of a gateway that handles multiple lines under one trunk group.

What you could try is to "load balance" based on the number dialled. This might require a study on what numbers are dialled. You could split by area-code, or prefix, or a combination, so that half, or close to, will take each route, with three trunks each, or three routes with two trunks each.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.