Problem to exit for more than an outbound rule

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by elkeyer, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elkeyer

Good morning,

I have a 3CX version 11 with license purchased.

For calls to mobile use IP GSM cellular basis of a single chip, which means that for every one I can only make a call.
    I have 6 cell bases.
    To call cell create 2 outbound rules. In each rule became 3 bases.

The theme that when occupy the first 3 bases, and I will make the fourth call, which would require me to take the cellular basis of the second rule output. But I get the message that "there are no lines available, or are all taken"

I have the same number of features in the 2 cell 094 095 099 rules, etc

Is it possible to configure an outbound rule for more than three routes calls?

I would appreciate if you could guide me on this issue because I latched it.

Thank you

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

The short answer, is no. At this point you are limited to three outbound routes per rule.The assumption is that most user , with a number of trunks, make use of a gateway that handles multiple lines under one trunk group.

What you could try is to "load balance" based on the number dialled. This might require a study on what numbers are dialled. You could split by area-code, or prefix, or a combination, so that half, or close to, will take each route, with three trunks each, or three routes with two trunks each.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.