Problem Transfering External Calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by orlandoal, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orlandoal

Hi,

A total 3CX newbie here, so apologies if I have posted in the wrong place or have left any important info out.

I have the latest version of 3CX V10.0.24018.2322 SP6 running on a windows 7 machine.

I have two lines from Broadvoice, configured directly into 3CX (no ATA involved) and a Draytel line from the UK also configured directly into 3CX (no ATA).

I am using two Yealink T38 phones and a Grandstream GWX4004 to provision/drive a Panasonic Dect 6 bunch of wanderphones. Only physically using one port on the GWX4004 though.

My problem is this, if I make any internal calls i.e. extn to extn I can then transfer either blindly or attended to any other phone in the system.

If I get an incoming call from the outside world I am unable to get the transfer to actually work. The transfer goes through all the motions of actually working but the receiving handset only ends up with busy tone and I lose the originating call in the process.

I do have some text from the activity log, however it is not showing any failures, well none that I can see.

Any help or pointers greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Alan

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Put the 3CX log in Verbose mode, it may provide you with some additional information. If you can't see anything obvious,,then post it. "X" out (or change) part of any public IP in the post.

I'm assuming that this transfer is to another extension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.