problem using the 3CX with nokia E51 as softphone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by madebunmi, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madebunmi

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to this forum. I recently installed the free version of the 3CX software and it runs well. However, I have a challenge using it with my nokia e51 phone (it has voip capabilities).

    I cannot use the phone to make calls but i receive calls on it. I followed the configuration details given on the 3cx website (http://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/nokia-e65.html). Interestingly, the same settings works on another phone without any problems.

    When i try making calls from my phone, the phone reports

    "Address not in use"

    and the server reports

    "20:25:01.046 AuthMgr::eek:nAuthFailure [CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: INVITE 103@10.0.0.8 tid=iisnk7qqvtqfn57avf4s3i3 cseq=INVITE contact=107@10.0.0.13 / 559 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings "


    What settings do i need to tweak on my phone so i can make calls from it?

    thanks.
     
  2. landfiets

    landfiets New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2007
    Messages:
    242
    Likes Received:
    0
    it just seems that your ID and password are not matching between 3CX and the Nokia. Check this double now and then normally it should work. Are you using it with wifi or by gsm/hdspa/umts. Some Mobileproviders won' t let customers use voipport 5060 since they are not earning money with that.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. madebunmi

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have double-checked the configuration. Its ok. I set it up with another phone and it works fine there.

    I am using it via WiFi.

    I left it and later restarted my PC (where the 3cx is installed) and I could now make calls out but I cannot recieve calls.

    I then restarted both the PC and my phone and all works fine. But if I can still ask, what went wrong?
     
  4. willous

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi

    I am also having the same issue and getting the error "Address Not in Use" with the E51.

    The phone registers OK

    ExtnCfg::updateContact [CM504001]: Ext.10: new contact is registered. Contact(s): [sip:10@192.168.1.5;transport=UDP/10]


    Then when I make a call, I get the above error. Here is the log
    ----------------------
    CM302002]: Authentication failed due to unidentified source of: SipReq: INVITE 123@192.168.51.12 tid=rdpjfnr05rb61k1belb09fj cseq=INVITE contact=10@192.168.1.5 / 782 from(wire)
    ----------------------
    [CM500002]: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:
    INVITE sip:123@192.168.51.12;user=phone SIP/2.0
    Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.1.5:5060;branch=z9hG4bKrdpjfnr05rb61k1belb09fj;rport=5060
    Max-Forwards: 70
    Route: [sip:192.168.51.12;lr;transport=UDP]
    Contact: [sip:10@192.168.1.5;transport=UDP]
    To: [sip:123@192.168.51.12;user=phone]
    From: "Anonymous"[sip:anonymous@anonymous.invalid];tag=s3j7allgp1hc76ir07b6
    Call-ID: uQxRlJwBoIdGug7mrybtUQ6cW7xoPl
    CSeq: 782 INVITE
    Expires: 120
    Accept: application/sdp
    Allow: INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, REFER, NOTIFY, OPTIONS, PRACK
    Proxy-Authorization: Digest realm="3CXPhoneSystem",nonce="12849829765:03d4a04cb2a57cd1504356f17e5e0a87",algorithm=MD5,username="10",uri="sip:123@192.168.51.12;user=phone",response="f734f73ae00a5e9d94807f135ee76a60"
    Supported: 100rel, sec-agree
    User-Agent: Nokia RM-244 100.34.20
    Privacy: id
    P-Preferred-Identity: sip:10@sip.ictsecurity.local
    Content-Length: 0
    ----------------------
    [CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: INVITE 123@192.168.51.12 tid=rdpjfnr05rb61k1belb09fj cseq=INVITE contact=10@192.168.1.5 / 782 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings
    ----------------------

    I tried restarting and double checked all settings - and it still doesn't work for me.

    Thanks - I hope someone can help
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.