• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problem while answering Call from Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberlex7

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm encountering new problems on my side while answering a call from call queue. The caller still hears the on-hold music even if I answered the call from my extension. So I hear nothing, but the caller still hear music.
I have this problem only with all queue. Extensions and direct number are perfectly working.

Here's a part of server log :
Code:
0.873	Call::RouteFailed	[CM503015]: Call(2980): Attempt to reach "+33243230582"[sip:[email protected]:5060?Replaces=OTMwMDA3ZTY0NDc0MjMyN2MxZWQ4ODFjMTliNmNmYmQ.%3Bto-tag%3Dcb0a2931%3Bfrom-tag%3D832e4c18];tag=cb0a2931 failed. Reason: Server Failure
11:58:30.873	CallLeg::onFailure	[CM503003]: Call(2980): Call to sip:[email protected]:5060 has failed; Cause: 500 Sorry, don't know how to process your request.; warning: Noisy feedback tells: pid=30238 req_src_ip=192.168.21.62 req_src_port=5060 in_uri=sip:338110363**@XXX.94.20:5060 out_uri=sip:338110363**@XXX.191.94.20:5060 via_cnt==3; from IP:83.136.162.72:5060
(IP and Number are hidden wit X and * for privacy reasons)

There are also some errors .
I have this error code too :
Code:
[MS105000] C:2980.1: No RTP packets were received:remoteAddr=127.0.0.1:40712,extAddr=0.0.0.0:0,localAddr=127.0.0.1:7422

If someone has an idea, i would try anything
Thank you,
Alex.

Hey there,

We encountered a similar problem when attempting to get call queues to work. Attempting to connect to a queue from an external line on our sip trunk was causing the ivr service to crash. Changing the provider capability settings on the on the trunk to "supports re-invite" = false (unchecked) and "supports replaces header" = false (unchecked) fixed the problem for us. Perhaps your problem is similar.

Mick.

Hello Mick,

I don't how to thank you ! Every thing is working perfectly since I unchecked the ReInvite capability of the provider.
Thank you so much !
Alex.

cyberlex7 said:
Hello Mick,

I don't how to thank you ! Every thing is working perfectly since I unchecked the ReInvite capability of the provider.
Thank you so much !
Alex.

Awesome. Glad I could help.

Mick.

mickp said:
Attempting to connect to a queue from an external line on our sip trunk was causing the ivr service to crash.

Hi Mick,

Could you please provide some additional information?

About call scenario:
Is call routed directly to the queue (Inbound/DID rule "points" on queue)?
About "crash":
Does it happen at the time when call is connecting to the queue or it happens at the time when agent answers it?

Thanks

SY said:
mickp said:
Attempting to connect to a queue from an external line on our sip trunk was causing the ivr service to crash.

Hi Mick,

Could you please provide some additional information?

About call scenario:
Is call routed directly to the queue (Inbound/DID rule "points" on queue)?
About "crash":
Does it happen at the time when call is connecting to the queue or it happens at the time when agent answers it?

Thanks

Hi SY,

Sorry. It's been a couple of weeks since I got this sorted so forgive me if I'm a bit vague...

At the time I confirmed what was happening the call was being routed via IVR connected from an external sip trunk did. We had also been experienceing the same symptoms with a did directed directly to the queue though I hadn't yet noticed that the IVR was failing.

I'm not positive whether the IVR was crashing immediately upon transfer to the queue or when the call was answered but have the feeling it was on transfer. Our system's not due to go into production for another week so I could reconfigure and test If you like.

Mick.

mickp said:
Hi SY,

Sorry. It's been a couple of weeks since I got this sorted so forgive me if I'm a bit vague...

At the time I confirmed what was happening the call was being routed via IVR connected from an external sip trunk did. We had also been experienceing the same symptoms with a did directed directly to the queue though I hadn't yet noticed that the IVR was failing.

I'm not positive whether the IVR was crashing immediately upon transfer to the queue or when the call was answered but have the feeling it was on transfer. Our system's not due to go into production for another week so I could reconfigure and test If you like.

Mick.

Mick,

I don't think that it is necessary to replicate it. I've got enough information.

Thanks a lot for your help

After making the changes to the Trunk did you have to regenerate the config file for the gateway? I went ahead and unchecked the options as Mike posted but need to know if I need to upload a new configuration file with the changes to the Patton Gateway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.