• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problem whit FQDN Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Lara

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi,

On my Dashboard I have the information about my FQDN and the Public IP Address of my Internet Services,

but the remotes extension don't work And when I test from outside of my network using PING tool other IP respond to my FQDN.

please see pictures attached.

3CX have a tool or log file I can check for errors?

best regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you

enable external use of the extension - 'disable use of extension outside the lan' setting

Setup the necessary firewall rules - what does the firewall checker reports

What phones are you using and how are you provisioning them

Last edited:
I have deleted your attachments as having your FQDN and public IP displayed on public forums is never a good idea.

Have you passed the firewall checker? If you navigate to settings / network do you see the stun servers configured there?
Also have you tried restarting services to see if the IP updates correctly?

I have another ddns service runing on this site, and if I try to connect to Administration console using this url, connection pass susefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.