Solved Problem with 3cx Management Console V15 Google Cloud

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Milton Schreiber, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milton Schreiber

We are using V15 on the Google Cloud. When I add a phone the License indication on the dashboard goes red indicating there is no active license, and I'm unable to see any extension or other information on the Management Console. Refreshing the Management Console takes me to the login screen. When I attempt to login, I get "Login access denied. Too many incorrect login attempts. Try later or contact the Administrator."

While I'm having this difficulty with the Management Console, all phones work normally. Eventually after 30 minutes or so, I am able to login to the Management Console again, and everything is normal. Then when I add a new phone, the same thing happens and the cycle starts all over again.

This is an aggravating condition when I'm trying to add several phones to the system. Any thoughts on fixing this?

2. Milton Schreiber

Just noticed when I was able to get back into the 3cx Management Console that the Google Cloud IP was being blacklisted immediately after I power cycled new phone for provisioning. I whitelisted the Google Cloud IP address, and all is well now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.