• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problem with 3CX Phone Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico06

Reaction score
Hi different problem:

first the link receive on the mail to setup assistant and phone give local adress and not the public adress
second it doesnt connect outside the local lan / also if you click to my Phone the browser go to local lan adress
third it is a pain an a nake to manually setup assitant because it says that the local ip adresse (or phone) already exist
to go around this, delete autoprovisionning profile and it work

worse problem the sound is up and down

any fix of that, any feedbach with same

In fact I can say that it never log on remote the assistant and the phoen work very bad.

I made a mystake juste before because I also have a VPN and now I just bloked it.

NO WAY to use 3CX phone (too bad) and assistant (no connection) outside the lan

a) provisioning works only local.
b) When you are in remote you have to press the button at the top - Office/remote. Switch to remote and wait.
c) If you have a dead tunnel connection, you will take longer to connect - (we are working on this part)

auto provisionning outside the lan doesnt work
set up maually outside the lan, the phone work but the call assistant no
the cam doent work: only the local image is view the remote image no only 3CX logo

still some work to do even if I like the V9

Yes provisioning for now works on the local network.
We are seeing exactly what is happening re the assistant. Can you send me the logs when it fails pls? ([email protected])
If in camera mode you see the 3CX logo, that means that you have no link with the remote end. Make sure that your phones are unbound from media server. Also if you are using stun, there are still some problems with stun and video support.

yep

I have the assistant and the 3cx Phone mow working

for the cam, my test yesterday was at home with VPN on to my office but I kept the tunnel on:

Two test now:

make it without VPN and tunnel on
VPN on and tunnel off

and of course at the office local without tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.