• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problem with Audiocodes MP-118 FXO

Status
Not open for further replies.

allTel

Reaction score
We are evaluating 3CX as a corporate VoIP solution. We purchased an AudioCodes MP-118 FXO to use as our gateway. We configured 3CX server and exported the audiocodes-mp-118.gwcfg file to upload to the MP-118. The problem is that the MP-118 does not accept the file for some reason. When we send the new .ini file to the device, it restarts but the config does not change. We have tried renaming the file with no help. Has anyone seen this problem?

;Board: MP-118 FXO
;Serial Number: 1751775
;Slot Number: 1
;Software Version: 5.00A.035.003
;DSP Software Version: 204IM => 209.16

I suggest using a 3CX supported gateway for your deployment. Audiocodes are Vendor supported - i.e you have to contact Audiocodes for issues about the actual gateway. We have found it very difficult to work with Audiocodes as we do not have access to their support ourselves.

Thank you Nick. We will return the unit and replace it with a Patton 4114 for testing. I assume the Patton is siupported and has good audiojn quality? Is there a better unit out there that we should evaluate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.