problem with call group forwarding

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jasona111, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasona111

Hi,

I'm having an issue with forwarding out of a call group. I have a auto attendant answering, then forwarding into a call group.

the group is configured to ring all extensions for 25 secs then if not answered forward the call to the sales managers extension (and then on to his cell)..

I've tried setting this up using connection to extension, and also forward to his cell using connect to outside number... Neither seems to work, I get a
    Code:
    [CM503003]: Call(9): Call to sip:0226037671@trunk.2talk.co.nz:5060 has failed; Cause: 403 Forbidden; from IP:202.180.76.164:5060 
    error...

if I set the auto attendant to forward direct to the extension everything works as expected... does the auto attendant tag the outgoing SIP with a different IP address? obviously the SIP provider is rejecting the forwarded call for some reason...

And if it's important, this is currently an unlicensed/free 3CX installation..

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

As long as you are sending the call out on the same trunk (provider) there should be no difference (from the providers point of view), except for the sent number. Are you sure that in both cases it's the same?

If all else fails, you may have ask your VoIP provider to tell you why the call is "forbidden".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.