Problem with CallTriggerCmd

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by DUBAR, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DUBAR

Hy everybody,

I've got a problem with CallTriggerCMD.exe .
    I have to call a contact since an application third through 3CX by means of a button in my application third.
    I read several comment indicating that CallTriggerCmd allowed it by means of the parameter '-cmd makecall:0600000000'.
    When I execute under CMD the order CallTriggerCmd.exe -cmd makecall:0600000000, I've got this message :

System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: Il n'existait pas de point de terminaison à l'écoute sur net.pipe://localhost/CallTriggerService pouvant accepter le message. Ceci est souvent dû à une adresse ou une action SOAP incorrecte. S'il est présent, voir l'élément InnerException pour plus d'informations. ---> System.IO.PipeException: Le point de terminaison du canal 'net.pipe://localhost/CallTriggerService' est introuvable sur la machine locale.
    --- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---

Server stack trace:
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnectionInitiator.GetPipeName(Uri uri, IPipeTransportFactorySettings transportFactorySettings)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.NamedPipeConnectionPoolRegistry.NamedPipeConnectionPool.GetPoolKey(EndpointAddress address, Uri via)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationPool`2.TakeConnection(EndpointAddress address, Uri via, TimeSpan timeout, TKey& key)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionPoolHelper.EstablishConnection(TimeSpan timeout)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOpenOnce.System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ICallOnce.Call(ServiceChannel channel, TimeSpan timeout)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOnceManager.CallOnce(TimeSpan timeout, CallOnceManager cascade)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
    à System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
    à System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
    à System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
    à TCX.CallTriggerCmd.ICallTriggerService.Subscribe()
    à TCX.CallTriggerCmd.Program.Main(String[] args) dans D:\CallTriggerCmdPlugin\CallTriggerCmd\Program.cs:ligne 99

I've got the last version of 3CX Client and I work with Windows 10.

Can you help me please ?
    Thanks very much !

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @DUBAR,

Please note that this feature is only available when you have a PRO/ENT license key activated in your 3CX server. Is this your case? The error you get is the expected behavior for FREE and STD installations.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DUBAR

I shall ask my direction about this element.
    But, if we have not a PRO/ENT license key activated in your 3CX server, have you got an other solution, please ?
    Thanks for you answer

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The only API you have available to make calls using a FREE or STD installation is the 3CX Call Control API. But you need to create a C# program to use it....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. DUBAR

ok, thanks for your answer.
    I am going to study this solution while waiting for the return of my management.
    By

6. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

Another alternative is our HTTP API which enables you to make, drop, transfer, listen, barge, etc. Using our REST API.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.