Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved PROBLEM WITH CONFIG

Discussion in 'Windows' started by KOSTAS, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOSTAS

I RECIEVE THIS ERROR

System.Exception: Error in CreatingCloudServerManagementDatabase.sql: 28P01: password authentication failed for user "phonesystem" ---> Npgsql.PostgresException: 28P01: password authentication failed for user "phonesystem"
    at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.DoReadMessage(DataRowLoadingMode dataRowLoadingMode, Boolean isPrependedMessage)
    at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.ReadMessageWithPrepended(DataRowLoadingMode dataRowLoadingMode)
    at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.HandleAuthentication(String username, NpgsqlTimeout timeout)
    at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.Open(NpgsqlTimeout timeout)
    at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnection.OpenInternal()
    at PostInstall.DBConnection.get_Connection()
    at PostInstall.DBConnection.ExecuteScript(String sqlQuery, IDictionary`2 parameters)
    at _3CXCloudDBManager.DbConnectionExtensions.ExecuteScript(IDBConnection connection, Object configurationStructure, String scriptText, Boolean asResourceName)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at _3CXCloudDBManager.DbConnectionExtensions.ExecuteScript(IDBConnection connection, Object configurationStructure, String scriptText, Boolean asResourceName)
    at _3CXCloudDBManager.CloudDBManager.CreateCloudServerManagementDatabase(IDBConnection superuser, CloudServerManagementDatabaseConfiguration configuration)
    at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.CreateDatabase(Action`1 stateChanged)
    at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.ExecuteSetup(SetupSettings setupSettings, Action`1 stateChanged)
    at PbxWebConfigTool.PbxSetupService.CreatePbxInternal(SetupSettings settings)

2. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team

Hello,

What PBX version are using?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. KOSTAS

4. Marios Neophytou

Hello,
    What build number are you running? Go to Management Console > Dashboard > Information > 15.0. (build number)

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. KOSTAS

I CANT GO TO DASHBOARD IS FIRST CONFIGURATION .

6. KOSTAS

i set http/s ports 5000 and 5001 then finish after creating pbx i see the message above.

7. Marios Neophytou

Linux or windows ?

8. KOSTAS

solved thx

Marios Neophytou likes this.
  9. sushi

I'm having the same issue. New install of 15 on a new Win 10 system.

10. sushi

Solved by turning off IPv6, uninstalling 3CX and starting again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.