Problem with firewall dlink dfl200

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by coal, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coal

Hi everyone,
    I have setting up 3cx Phone system in my office succesfully.
    I am able to make and receive call when i am in office and when i am out of the office (using a nokia e65 conneced to wifi).
    I am not able to make /receive calls when i am on a network with the dfl 200 firewall (all my customer have this device).
    I have tried to change the policy, i have tried to open all port ...etc , but not working.

Any suggestion is welcome.

2. h2009

h2009 Member

Any chance you can get your firewall log- that should tell us what happening.

Also when you say you've configured all your ports -which ones have you done (see if you've missed any). Also have you done it correctly for TCP/UDP?

What happens when you try and use the firewall tester within 3CX - what results do you get? (please also provide the 3CX log as that can see us whats happening)
    Can you make internal calls?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. coal

The PBX is not firewalled. When I run the firewall test it is all ok.

All calls internal/internal and internal/external work fine when I'm in office and when I'm out of office on a network without the firewall.

I'm tried to open all port TDC/UDP 1000-65000; I'm tried a port forwarding to my ip-phone without success.
    I have spend about 2 month in research for this problem without success. :cry:

4. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

May be the STUN issue.
    Please check the firmware version of E65 in use. The lastest firmware has built in STUN and ironed out alot of the early problems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.