Problem with Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by fadasma, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fadasma

Hello,

I have Crypto 121f Gateway and is registered with my PSTN Gateway in 3cx phonesystem (port i have is 5060), my problem is when i call from softphone or another phone is calling but nothing happens, line not open from gateway.

In history 3cx phone system i have this

[CM505002]: Gateway:[AnalogOut] Device info: Device Not Identified: User Agent not matched; Capabilities:[reinvite, replaces, able-no-sdp, recvonly] UserAgent: [CM5K (704240)] PBX contact: [sip:10000@192.168.1.2:5060]

192.168.1.11 is gateway device ip
    192.168.1.2 is server ip

Thanks

2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Have you created an outbound rule and assign that rule to the gateway?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. fadasma

yes i have already create an outbound rule and assign this rule to gateway but i have this problem again

Thanks

4. MariosS_3CX

Hey there,

Please enable the PBX delivers audio on your gateway and deselect the Re_Invite / Replace at your gateways "Advanced" tab.
    Kindly note that the gateway you are using is unsupported and this can very often be a source of difficulties and interoperability issues. For a list of our Supported PSTN Gateways & ATA’s please refer to: http://www.3cx.com/support/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. pstmg

have you configured your gateway to accept calls (from / to) from extension 10000 ?

I had the same problem with my gatweay (Goip1) it was simple config on the gateway side...

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Would you please post a 3CX log from the point of the extension digits being received from by 3CX until the call ends/fails. That , at the least, might give some clues as to what is happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.